How to set up a POP email account on your iPad
You can set up your POP email account within minutes by following these simple steps.
Here’s how to set it up –
1. Locate and press the Settings icon.
2. Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars in left menu.
3. Select Add Account.
4. Choose Other.
5. Now, press Add Mail Account.
6. Enter Name, Email and Password for the account you want to set up.
7. You’ll see the Description appear automatically; change it if you like.
8. Press the Next button at the top right.
9. Make sure that the POP option is selected.
10. Enter Incoming mail server information – Host Name, Username and Password.
11. Enter outgoing mail server information – Host Name, Username and Password.
12. When finished, press the Save button at top right.
The POP email account has been successfully set up on your iPad. You can now check your email by going back to the home screen and pressing the Mail icon there.